Everything you need to know about Prepaidgiftbalance.com, Myaccountaccess.com, Myprepaidcenter.com and other premium prepaid Visa and Mastercard card management websites.
Learn how to check your Visa gift card or Mastercard gift card balance, activate and register your card, deal with common login problems, and how to contact customer service, if you are experiencing problems.
What is Prepaidgiftbalance.com?
Prepaid gift cards are a convenient way of paying for your shopping without going over your budget. These cards are similar to debit cards in that they are loaded with a specific amount of money (usually ranging between $25 and $500), which you can then use to pay for purchases from US merchants wherever Visa or Mastercard cards are accepted. Every time you use the card to pay for goods or services, the purchase amount will be deducted from the total balance.
Prepaidgiftbalance Gift Cards come in both Visa and Mastercard versions, and are issued by the U.S. Bank National Association. These cards cannot be topped up or reloaded, and they cannnot be used to withdraw cash from ATMs. You can usually buy Prepaidgiftbalance Gift Cards at retailers like Staples, Kroger Supermarkets, or Ralphs.
How do I register my Prepaid Visa or Mastercard on the Prepaidgiftbalance.com website?
Now that you have a prepaid Visa or Mastercard, you’ll want to register it on www.prepaidgiftbalance.com. Doing this has several advantages: you won’t only be able to see your balance anytime you want, but also check past transactions to track your purchases, and get a replacement card if your prepaid card ever gets lost or stolen.
To register your prepaid card for the first time, create an account on the Prepaidgiftbalance.com website. To do this, you will need to enter some personal information like your name, address, and contact telephone number. Once you have an account, log in and select the Register options. If you prefer it, you can register your card by phone by calling the number printed on the back of the card. In this case, you will need to provide your 16-digit card account number as well as the card’s CVV (3-digit security code), which is located on the back of the card.
If you’re a returning cardholder, simply type your 16-digit card account number on the Prepaidgiftbalance.com website.
How do I log in to my Prepaidgiftbalance account?
If you’re a returning cardholder, click on the “Returning Cardholder Login” button on the Prepaidgiftbalance.com website. Alternatively, as a returning cardholder you can log in to your account by typing the card account number directly on the website.
Prepaidgiftbalance Login Problems.
I cannot log in to my Prepaidgiftbalance account. What could be the problem?
We understand that log in problems can be frustrating. If you encounter problems when trying to log into your account, we suggest you follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
- 1. Make sure you have entered the right information. Double check the card number and the 3-digit card verification code and try to log in again.
- 2. Make sure you are not leaving any blank spaces between the card numbers when entering them into the log in screen.
- 3. Try using a different browser. Open Mozilla Firefox or Chrome and try logging in again. In many cases, log in problems are caused by browser issues.
- 4. One of the most common browser issues has to do with the cache, so clear your browser cache and try to log in afterwards.
- 5. Try to log in using a different device.
- 6. Sometimes, log in problems are caused because non-US based IP addresses can be blocked from accessing the Prepaidgiftbalance.com website for security reasons. You can work around that by logging in using a US-based proxy or VPN, which can bypass the block and allow you to log in as if you were physically based in the United States.
- 7. If the website is down, or if none of the suggestions above work, you can call the customer service department on 1-888-853-9536 (Please note that this is a toll-free US telephone number). This will work if you need to register your card, check your balance, or change your PIN number.
Prepaidgiftbalance.com Balance Check.
How do I check my Prepaidgiftbalance Balance?
- Checking your balance online by logging into www.prepaidgiftbalance.com using your account credentials and then clicking on the Balance tab.
- Checking your balance by phone by calling 1-888-853-9536 (Please note that this is a toll-free US telephone number). Once you reach the automated system, select the “Balance Check” option and you’ll be given details on your balance.
How do I contact Prepaidgiftbalance.com?
If you have any questions that have not been answered here, you can contact our customer service team by phone. To call Customer Service, simply dial 1-888-853-9536 (Please note that this is a toll-free US telephone number).
Please remember to have your card handy every time you phone Customer Service, as you may be asked to provide the card’s 16-digit number, and depending on the reason of your call, you may also have to provide the card’s 3-digit security number.
If your Prepaid Visa Card or Mastercard has expired or is about to expire, you can contact Cardholder Services at 1-888-853-9536 to request a replacement card with a new expiration date, for free.