Maurices an American Women’s clothing store founded in 1931 in Duluth, Minnesota, has more than 1,000 stores in the USA, Canada, and other smaller towns. The founder’s family sold Maurices to American Retail Group in 1978. Ascena Retail group obtain it from American Retail Group in 2005. In 2011, Maurices was rated one of the top ten best employees in Retail by forbes.com. In March 2019, Ascena sold a majority stake in Maurices to a U.S.Subsidiary of London based private firm OP Capital LLP. Then after Ascena will retain a minority stake in the company. From September 2020 till date, Maurices is affiliated with Tata Consultancy Services(TCS).
Maurices Credit card accounts are issued by Comenity Bank. Community means Comenity Bank, a Delaware state bank, formerly known as World Financial Network Bank. Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank partner with some of the world’s most recognized merchants, providing more than 145 branded credit programs, including private label, co-brand programs, commercial credit cards. Comenity Bank formerly issued the Maurices VIP credit cards but now Capital One has taken over.
If you shop at Maurices, you might want to consider applying for a store credit card through Capital One. Even if you have never been to a Maurices before, we are pretty sure that you have heard of the company in one way or another. You could shop online for their latest trends. The best way to do this is to get a store credit card, which will give you access to exclusive benefits.
Note: Maurice’s credit card is a store card offered by Maurices and issued by Comenity bank. This card is offered by Maurices to its customers who make purchases in-store. With this card, customers can enjoy meaningful purchases as they earn rewards with their cards.
Steps To Register Maurices Credit Card
Step1: Fist of all visit the MyIndigoCard official website at www.indigocard.com
Step2: Now, please Enter the Credit Card Account Number, ZIP Code or Postal Code, Identification Type, and SSN code as shown on the above image.
Step3: Click On Find My account.
Step4: Fill All the required details such as first name, last name, Date of Birth, and Annual Income, email, and create your password, etc…
Step5: Once you are done with all information, your online account will be submitted for review and you can access your account after getting approval.
Maurices Credit Card Login
If you have created an account with your Maurices Credit Card, you can log in to your account anytime to access your account online.
The steps below are guidelines to login to your account:
Step1: Open web browser on your device, go to Maurices official website.
Step2: You will then get redirected to the Comenity Bank website login page.
Step4: On Comenity Bank website, to the left corner you will find the login page.
Step5: Enter Username/Password in the space provided.
Step6: Lastly, click on “Sign In”. Then, you will successfully login to your account.
Note: If you are not registered, then you can visit any Maurices official website to apply for the card.
Menards Credit Card is one of the home improvement stores and it offers a big card to their customers and all types of users. Menards business card is suitable for contractors, frequent shoppers, and owners at Menards.
Best 3 Ways to Use a Maurices VIP Credit Card
- Visit Maurices Capital One website, use your Maurices credit card login information to access your online account.
- Open login page, click on “Set up my account”. You need to enter your credit card number, Date of birth, and society security number.
- After providing the required information, you will successfully get logged into the account.
- After logging into the account, you need to follow the prompts to make online payment. You will need your bank account information, such as your account number and routing number.
- You need to select the amount to pay, and make payment.
- You can make payment through check. If you want to avoid internet charges, make full payment of the amount as per your last statement.
- Mention your Maurices Credit Card account number on the check.
- Mail your Maurices payment to the address given below:
- Maurices Credit Card
Carol Stream, IL
- Check the amount you want to pay on your credit card, then gather your credit card number and bank account information, such as your account number and routing numbers.
- Make a call to Maurices Credit Card customer service to schedule your payment. (Phone number: 866-880-4385)
Report a lost or stolen Maurices Credit Card:
- Make a call to 1-866-880-4385 number to report your card as lost or stolen.
- Your old card will be deactivated and you will get a replacement card.
Delete my Maurices account:
- You can delete your Maurices account by making a call at 1(866)977-1542.
How Do I Cancel My Maurices Credit Card
- If you have a balance in your Maurices Credit Card account, then you need to transfer the Maurices card balance onto a new balance transfer credit card.
- You should make all minimum payments on your Maurice Credit Card until the balance is posted to your new credit card. Then you can call the issuer of your Maurices Credit Card and close the card.
Here are few benefits of having a Maurices Credit Card.
- Contains extra discounts.
- Provides free shipping.
- Includes birthday rewards.
- You can enjoy their styling service.
- Provides online access.
- You can gain bonus points.
- It has higher points events and double points events.
- Exclusive perks and events.
- Provides fair credit.